Protecting Your Future, Protecting Your Rights
The criminal justice system can be intimidating. Under our constitution, you are supposed to be presumed innocent. Unfortunately, once you are arrested, the criminal justice system has one goal and that is to convict you. The police and the prosecutor won't look out for your future. Your defense lawyer will.
I'm Bob Mabry, a criminal defense and appeals attorney in Conroe, Texas. I am here to protect your rights and your future. I represent people in Montgomery and Harris counties, Including Conroe and the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan statistical area.
Minimizing The Damage Of A Criminal Arrest
You would not want to go through life with the stigma of a criminal conviction on your record. I am here to minimize the damage of a criminal arrest and to avoid a damaging conviction whenever possible.
I defend people charged with all types of criminal offenses, including:
- DWI and other alcohol-related offenses
- Drug charges, including possession, possession with intent to distribute and drug trafficking
- Assault and domestic violence charges
- Theft, robbery and burglary
- White collar criminal offenses such as embezzlement and fraud
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, prostitution and child sex charges, including online solicitation of a minor and possession of child pornography
- Murder and attempted murder
In short, I defend people who are in trouble with the police. Whether you have been charged with a crime or you think you may be charged, I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and answer your questions.
Why You Should Hire An Attorney With Appellate Law Experience
When the stakes are high, it pays to have a criminal defense attorney who is experienced in appellate law. Judges sometimes make mistakes. I know the trial issues that can give you a strong case for a successful appeal.