According to a telephone conversation on the morning of June 25, 2019, with Beaumont Ninth Court of Appeals Clerk Carol Anne Harley, Steve McKeithen, Chief Justice of the Court suffered from broken bones and scrapes in a motorcycle accident and had been hospitalized in Conroe. She said that he had not appeared to suffer any head or spinal cord Injury. His term of office ends in 2020. He hails originally from Montgomery County.
- Texas Rule of Appellate Procedure Changes
- Police and Prosecutors Will Be Hard Pressed to Win Marijuana Cases Now That Industrial Hemp Is Legal.
- Beaumont Court of Appeals Chief Justice Steve McKeithen Injured in Motorcycle Accident
- Juneteenth! The Happiest Day in Texas History
- Commercial Lease Breach Allows Termination and Texas Supremes Want More Detail to Support Attorney Fee Awards